Payroll Solutions Specialist I
Posted on: November 17, 2021
ADP is hiring a Payroll Solutions Specialist. Thanks for
clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class
- Do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment?
(Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It's that serious.) If so, then this
may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Don't just
take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself. First, a little
something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only
by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a
better way to work helping employees at organizations around the
world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always
designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind
culture and people like you. As a Payroll Solutions Specialist,
you'll be part of a high-performing team that supports Major
Accounts Comprehensive Services client users by providing guidance
and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues
presented by Client Payroll Administrators. You'll use multiple
tools and research resources in order to develop an accurate and
comprehensive response to a wide range of inquiries regarding
payroll practices and tax considerations. Does this sound like you?
- Connector and Problem Solver. You're comfortable working in the
heart of your personal command center, communicating on the phone,
and multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying
- Laser-Focused. To say you are "detail-oriented" is an
understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture
where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on
promises... every time. WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Respond to questions from clients regarding the use of the WFN,
PayX, ezLM, Portal, and HRB applications. Provide
- Support clients with client data maintenance, setup,
configuration changes in AutoPay Mainframe, WFN, ezLM, HRB and the
Portal and coordinate with all functional areas (e.g. PTO, Special
Calcs, Time and Attendance schedule, 401k, etc.) as needed.
- Perform new feature set up requests (e.g. Group Term Life, HSA,
direct deposit calcs, special calcs, Benefit Accruals, Multi-J,
split wraps, add'l locations, etc.).
- Assist and support clients with payroll processing questions
and issues and collaborate with Payroll Processing Representative
to communicate updates, changes or issues from clients to ensure
timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Use online tools and other resources to research and respond to
client inquiries requiring guidance on how to address a wide
variety of payroll, pay practice and payroll tax questions and
- Collaborate with internal clients/partners (401k, FSA, Tax,
etc.) and/or third party vendors involved in providing services to
identify and resolve issues and ensure that these services meet
- Escalate client issues to SSS, Tech Services, Project Services,
Connections Team, Carriers, Development or other 3rd parties as
appropriate. Communicate status and resolution to client.
- Complete complex projects including:
- Calculation updates, special reports, tax amendments, company
- PTO, OT, Double Time, etc. - research historical data for
- Research Benefit accruals, recalculate, and import
- Assist client with tax changes for understanding, conduct
research and follow-up as needed.
- Work with RM to provide consultative support/ recommendations
on optimizing utilization of product offerings. Participate in
ongoing client status calls and implementation calls to review,
understand and provide guidance on payroll set up and identify and
resolve potential issues.
- Proactively communicate and reach out to client base to
identify any upcoming company changes; update and collaborate with
clients to address any issues or concerns.
- Maintain CIT standard documentation for clients; document needs
to be continually updated based on client details on payroll
processing and should include client expectations.
- Resolve issues from Quarter and Year-end error prevention
notices by working with client to determine corrections needed and
generate details on changes needed for processing of additional
- Notify Client Managers of tax-related changes requiring
employee level changes based on information provided from ADP
Corporate for all clients.
- Monitor Tax Registration Services once the client is live -
verify tax registrations are live on statistical summary report and
that all jurisdictions are active and notifies client as
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Occasional extended hours during peak seasons. May work 5 - 10
hours of OT 6 - 8 weeks of the year. EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum of two years of experience BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
- High-level payroll knowledge including payroll skills for
processing client payrolls
- Accuracy and dependability important since errors or omissions
can directly impact client associate paychecks, and errors in
reporting can also lead to penalty and interest payments for
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax principles and wage and hour
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective
customer interface and communication
- Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that
deadlines are met
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, process, documentation, and research
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and
- Proficient in using PC
- Consultative skills YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety,
travel, the hiring interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity,
Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that
inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the
communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through
our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any
protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic
information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien
status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status
and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a
disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history
of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full
compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to
uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in
a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to
learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Keywords: ADP, Tempe , Payroll Solutions Specialist I, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!