Payroll Team Leader
Posted on: April 10, 2021
ADP is hiring a Payroll Team Leader - ASO. In this position you
will provide support to the Regional Payroll group. Manages
workflow, client escalations and resolutions to ensure Total
Service to TotalSource's clients. Mentors, develops and trains
associates and provides performance feedback to Regional Payroll
Executives and Division support groups. Resolves production issues
and configuration requests to all the Regional Payroll groups to
maintain production levels and Client service.At ADP we are driven
by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We
welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In
your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the
way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We strive for
every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful
Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring
Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Project Management: Manages daily workflow by level- setting
processing volumes and schedules to ensure timely payroll
processing, Service Level Agreement and Quality goal
- Works with Division groups to communicate project or product
enhancements and strategy execution.
- Leads project management activities related to Year End,
Escheatment, Regional Strategy and acts as the regional payroll
- Mentorship: Conducts one on one meetings with associates to
provide direction and feedback on interations with clients and
- Partners with the Regional Payroll Executive (RPE) to identify
and develop training plans to address performance gaps.
- Monitors and communicates associate action plans and ensures
associates understand expectations and PSR-accountability.
- Handles escalations.
- Executes on Client Interaction Strategies (CIS) evaluation
utilizing Witness systems.
- Provides associate performance and attendance feedback to
- Quality Assurance:Provides monthly quality statistics and KPI
metrics to RPE team and analyzes results.
- Develops and strategizes plans for team improvements, Partner
sand takes action with RPEs and TLs across regions to improve
overall TotalSource Quality Results.
- Assists and champions escalations to HRBPS to complete and
address employee 'no pay' reports.
- Completes client "no reports". Follows-through and follows-up
- Partners with Learning Solutions Group on training updates and
- Information Security: Addresses and resolves Client and SIRT
- Ensures continuity of business practices and consistency of
action across regions.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and on boarding activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 5 Years, Up to 8 Years of Directly Related Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
with a Major Area of Concentration in Business, Finance or
- Performance Management
- Payroll Compliance
- Work Flow Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Building
- People Management
- Desires Management Career Path Explore our COVID-19 page
https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching
safety, remote work, travel, the hiring interview process, and
more. We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels
innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status,
national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
Keywords: ADP, Tempe , Payroll Team Leader, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!