IT Systems Trainer
Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Atrilogy's direct client is seeking an IT Systems Trainer on a
full-time, direct-hire basis. Must already be local to Atlanta, GA
or Tempe, AZ. Remote during COVID. This role will be involved in
various IT transformation projects to create and implement learning
strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and
minimize resistance for new enterprise systems. They will work with
project teams to understand business needs, translate them into
learning programs and deliver effective, value-added learning
solutions. This role will focus on supporting our organization by
engaging with key stakeholders, developing targeted trainings and
communications, and driving other actions to support organizational
readiness for change. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the development of training plans,
determining instructional strategies and methods and developing
- Defines project goals and objectives based on the change
management and training plans. Participates on project teams.
- Become subject matter expert in enterprise systems and business
- Delivers training across markets per project and implementation
- Partner with the business to provide support and guidance to
all levels of the organization through the enterprise system
- Assess training effectiveness and user competency, identify
gaps and recommend solutions for continued improvement.
- Development and execution of change management strategy and
planning to support adoption of the enterprise systems.
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with project
teams, project sponsors and advisors, leadership and other key
- Define key success metrics and manage measurement to track
adoption, utilization and effectiveness of new enterprise
- Personal commitment to improving one's own knowledge and
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required in a similar role.
- Learned professional of instructional strategy, techniques and
- Experience with e-learning and contextual help tools and
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles,
methodologies and tools preferred.
- Experience rolling out enterprise systems preferred. Knowledge
/ Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to engage users and provide a valuable transition and
- Accomplished presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be strategic (set vision with leaders) and tactical
(executing on the work).
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels of the
organization. For immediate consideration please submit your resume
in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL
CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself
at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa
sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated
confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a
comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals
only, no third parties please. Established in 2000, Atrilogy
Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with
high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and
business process consulting & staffing services. Our
industry-leading service model combines experienced project
managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to
eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and
results. Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum
Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile
Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems &
Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday,
PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce,
Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information
Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design) Atrilogy has been
recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing,
privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California,
Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas
with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle,
and Delhi, India. Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis
of disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired
will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the
United States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire. #JNH - provided by Dice
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Tempe , IT Systems Trainer, Human Resources , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!