Merchandiser Part Time
Company: Footprint Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description Merchandiser / Part -time
Additional info: Hourly , Variable hours, Non-exempt F ootprint S
olutions is a nationally recognized company and industry leader;
for over 20 years we have partnered with well-known retailers to
provide them with total onsite management capabilities. We perform
both merchandising and installation services within our customer's
retail space. We are well versed in the stores we serve.
What is your role at F ootprint S olutions? The Retail Merchandiser
will play an essential role in our brand partnership connection
while helping our retail customers manage and display their
products. Merchandisers may implement plan-o-gram updates, stock
displays or shelves, complete surveys and audits, assist in store
remodels, or tag products with security materials among other
responsibilities. You will be servicing multiple locations and
customers on a reoccurring basis within a predetermined territory.
*This position will report directly to a remote District Manager,
but you will work independently onsite at our retailer locations.
Why work for our Merchandiser team?
- Our part time employees enjoy the leadership and growth
opportunities available to our team members .
- From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in
America, footprint has opportunities that will fit into your
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
depending on projects in your area.
- Opportunities to work close to home or (if willing) the
opportunity to be a Road Warrior.
- This position offers competitive hourly pay and expense
- Strong communication skills required.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Smart phone technology knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and on a timely basis when accepting,
scheduling, and reporting on store visits along with work hours,
photos and travel expenses.
- Ability to effectively manage your time.
- Highly ethical in all work practices.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned. Physical r equirements:
Able to meet the physical demands of the job .
R eaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds. This position will report directly
to a remote District Manager, but you will work independently
onsite at our retailer locations .
Footprint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a
diverse and inclusive workplace. Step into a job that is right for
you with F ootprint S olutions .
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser,
merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply
chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
Keywords: Footprint Solutions, Tempe , Merchandiser Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!