Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: June 18, 2022
HOSTING OPEN INTERVIEWS!Tuesday (5/3/22): 11:00am -
6:00pmWednesday (5/4/22): 11:00am - 6:00pmON-SPOT HIRING FOR ALL
POSITIONS!!!NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR LINE COOKS!!!Dave
& Buster's is proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of The Best
Employers for Womenand one of The Best Employers for Diversity in
2021.Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an
interviewPOSITION SNAPSHOT: The Dishwasher position is vital to the
overall cleanliness of the building and safety of our Guests and
staff. Our Dishwasher staff is responsible for cleaning,
sanitizing, and properly storing all dishes, flatware, utensils and
kitchenware.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for
safety and cost control.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishware, flatware and glassware.
- Carefully sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure none are
lost or disposed of.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen pots, pans and utensils.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Carefully handles all glassware and dishware to eliminate
- Empties all trash in the kitchen and cleans and maintains trash
- Assists the other kitchen staff members with pressure point
relief during the shift as needed.
- Assists with line maintenance, sweeping and clearing dirty
- Assists with some prep and banquet items as directly by
- Cleans and maintains kitchen and dish areas, floors, walls and
- Assists in the maintenance of kitchen storage areas,
cleanliness and stocking.
- Cleans and maintains all mats.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum
- Team Member morale, productivity and
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Previous maintenance experience at a hotel or restaurant is
preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team Members.
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean, and professional at all times.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US
WRITE:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this
position.Requirements1. Bring the FUN: If you began working an
hourly role for Dave & Busters after January 10th, 2021 and remain
actively employed by D&B through your 90-day anniversary.2.
Play Your Heart Out: Worked an average of at least 25.0 hours per
week from the time you are hired through your 90-day anniversary3.
Get Paid: If you meet all the criteria listed above, youll receive
a one-time bonus of $250.00.At Dave and Busters the safety of our
team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Tempe , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!