Company: King's Fish House-Tempe
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionKing's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the
House that Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from
the heart and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests,
come join our world-class team!Part Time & Full Time Busser
crewmembers average pay is $400 - $900 / week.This is minimum wage,
plus tipshare. The advertised expected range is an estimate, only,
and is based on current take home averages. It is based on schedule
flexibility & availability is not guaranteed.We keep it reel!
Premium benefits, an amazing company culture, growth opportunities,
and more! Are you hooked yet?What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Busser is one of
the most supportive roles we have in the restaurant. As part of the
service team, they impact the guest throughout their whole
experience. From setting tables, to communicating with the other
work groups without their partnership we would not be successful.
As a busser you will be working in a fast paced environment, using
your ability to multitask to execute each shift to the standards of
service. All crewmembers provide friendly, helpful and
knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond at all
times. Each crewmember contributes and excels in a team service
environment. You will be responsible for understanding and
following all company standards and guidelines, and performs
opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Some high school education.
- Current CA Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the busser
standards.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Clear and reset tables according to the restaurant's
guidelines, keep bus stations stocked with supplies.
- Communicate with front desk and servers to ensure efficient
service and Guest satisfaction.
- Follow restaurant's service standards when serving and
assisting Guests (e.g. refilling water glasses).
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness throughout shift.
- Contribute to the restaurant team by assisting whenever
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Maintain restaurant standards of hygiene and sanitation follow
all Health Department regulations.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Leave duty after reporting to manager.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: King's Fish House-Tempe, Tempe , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!