Company: King's Fish House-Tempe
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionKing's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the
House that Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from
the heart and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests,
come join our world-class team!Competitive hourly rate $16 - $19 /
hour depending on experience.We keep it reel! Free shift meals,
premium benefits, an amazing culinary family, growth opportunities,
and more! Are you hooked yet?What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Dishwasher is the
back bone to our business. They are solely responsible for the
circulation of all our tools. They ensure all the dishes, glasses,
silverware, and kitchen equipment is clean and ready to use when
ever needed. They ultimately support all areas of the restaurant
and ensure the flow of our business is not interrupted. Once hired,
you will be trained in your area of expertise to ensure your
capability and understanding of safety and sanitation. You will be
trained on our kitchen standards and you will contribute and excel
in a team service environment. You will be responsible for
following all company standards and guidelines, and performs
opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.ESSENTIAL
- 18 years of age
- High School graduate
- Food Handlers Card
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbally in English with
management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance
and use of equipment.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a
- Ability to train others on process, prep, and culture.ESSENTIAL
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned
- Wash all soiled china, glass and flatware using proper cleaning
procedures and equipment.
- Under direction of Chef or Sous Chef and time permitting, help
with stocking of incoming supplies and perishable items, using
- Participate with cleaning of the kitchen, to include the entire
back of the house.
- Load and unload china, glass and flatware from dishwasher to
their appropriate storage area.
- Maintain a clean, dry and safe dishwashing area and
- Follow manager's instructions.
- Report to supervisor before leaving duty.
- Follow maintenance program and cleaning schedule.
- Alert management of any safety hazards immediately.
- Notify management of any information pertinent to shift
activitiesEqual Opportunity Employer
Keywords: King's Fish House-Tempe, Tempe , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!