Company: ISS World
Posted on: May 9, 2022
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits,
Paid Time Off, with a hourly salary starting between $18 and
The Cook will accurately and efficiently fulfill prep lists, tasks,
and food preparation for various meal periods to include breakfast,
lunch, dinner, and special/catered events. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
ISS/Guckenheimer may identify additional responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ from account to
account, depending on the business needs and client
* Kitchen organization and cleanliness provides a safe environment
for all employees and guest
* Workplace Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
* Food Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
* HACCP guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
* All internal audit guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed
* Ability to work safely with large volume culinary equipment
including slicer, large mixer, food processors, blenders, and
* Clock in and out for workday and clock in and out during
* Always provide the highest quality of service in accordance with
ISS/Guckenheimer and client standards.
* Utilize food preparation procedures in accordance with current
applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations to
ensure high quality food service is provided.
* Basic knowledge of cooking and prep techniques as required by
your work assignment
* Execute NetMenu recipe preparation of food items, as directed by
production sheets and/or LC, SC, or Executive Chef.
* Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment and must follow
ISS/Guckenheimer, and government regulatory rules and
* Notify management when there are any ingredient
discrepancies/availability, food/equipment safety, or any other
situation that requires management attention.
* Attend all meetings of the day.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
* Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8
* Reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to
* Utilize team lift, transportation carts, and any other means of
assistance when dealing with heavy loads.
* Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
* Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines
during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the
international community more resilient and just for all people. We
encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms,
including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity,
disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language,
culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry
by example and to positively influence the market wherever we
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management
company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better
business performance and makes life easier, more productive and
enjoyable - delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS
believes that people make places and places make people. From
strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000
customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and
give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and
places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in
revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Keywords: ISS World, Tempe , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!