WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be
valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for
all you accomplish.
* Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
* Work-life-balance Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
* Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
* Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
* Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
* Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Maintain a clean and happy environment for guests and
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
* Perform various hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean
guest rooms according to established standards.
* Visually inspect rooms to help identify maintenance items
* Assist guests by providing linens, terry, amenities, or
information as requested.
* Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine
at Drury Hotels.
We seek housekeeping team members with positive attitudes and
* Thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures and supplies
* Ability to work independently (without direct supervision) and
follow directions (verbal and written)
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Dedication to providing excellent customer service
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs a variety of hotel housekeeping services to maintain
clean guest rooms according to established standards. Visually
inspects rooms to assist in identifying maintenance items needed.
Assists guests whenever possible by providing linens, terry,
amenities or providing information as requested. May be asked to
assist in laundry / cleaning public space when needed.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly
and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1
Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work
environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
Requires ability to follow verbal and written directions.
Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as
cleaning supplies. Requires ability to work without direct
supervision. Provides excellent customer service.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
EDUCATION : Requires knowledge, skill and mental ability
equivalent to completion of 2 years of high school.
EXPERIENCE : Previous experience as a housekeeper helpful, but
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS : Requires ability to walk and stand during
entire work shift. Requires ability to push vacuum, reach, stretch,
and bend in routine daily work activities. Requires ability to lift
25 - 35 pounds intermittently during the work day.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
* Reports to the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant General
* Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work
relationship with all hotel departments.