Housekeeper/Room Attendant (Full-time)
Company: Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness
of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well
as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our e mployee cafeteria
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and
- Tuition reimbursement, up to $500 a year
- Free Parking
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect - Integrity - Humility - Empathy - Creativity -
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Tempe Mission Palms Hotel, Tempe , Housekeeper/Room Attendant (Full-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!