Company: King's Fish House-Tempe
Posted on: January 9, 2022
King's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the House that
Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from the heart
and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests, come join our
world-class team!Part Time & Full Time Host / Hostess / Front Desk
crewmembers average pay is $400 - $800 / week.This is minimum wage,
plus tipshare. The advertised expected range is an estimate, only,
and is based on current take home averages. It is based on schedule
flexibility & availability is not guaranteed.We keep it reel!
Premium benefits, an amazing company culture, growth opportunities,
and more! Are you hooked yet?What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Front Desk
crewmembers set the stage for our guests' experience. They are the
first and last impression to all of our guests and ultimately
orchestrate the flow of the restaurant. If you are someone who
likes to multitask and keep busy by talking with guests, answering
questions, and positively impacting the energy of the restaurant,
then this is the position for you.Once hired, you will be trained
on Open Table to better assist with the guest experience, you will
have hands-on training with certified trainers, and you will become
an ambassador of our culture. You will contribute in a team service
environment and have opportunities to grow with us.ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages with
- High school education.
- Current CA Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to communicate in a satisfactory manner, both verbal
and written English.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the front desk
- Any previous experience in Guest relations or providing Guest
service.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Answer phone promptly, taking reservations and taking messages
- recording all information correctly and legibly.
- Seat Guests as reserved or on a walk-in basis, promptly and
courteously, accommodating special requests.
- Carry all Guest drinks on a tray when showing Guests to their
- Ensure the transfer of guest checks from bartender and cocktail
servers to dining room servers.
- Keep accurate account of table status throughout
- Anticipate Guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
Guests, however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of and Guest restrooms.
- Guide the activities of the assigned assistants to ensure
optimum service to Guests.
- Complete all closing reports as assigned and leave duty after
reporting to manager.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: King's Fish House-Tempe, Tempe , Host/Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!