Sales Team Manager
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Sales Manager in our Tempe, AZ location. Toshiba is an
industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security,
and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to
contribute their professional best
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions' Sales Managers manage a group
of business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling
Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed
digital copier/printers, full copier/printers, software (Document
Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery, and
Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products to meet established
revenue objectives for the Team.
Why Join our Team?
* Competitive base salary
* Bonus and incentive programs
* Industry-leading sales training
* Car and cell phone allowances
* Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with
CRM software (Salesforce)
* Career Mobility
* Leadership Training
* Team Environment
* Sales contests, promotions, "Success on-Demand Program",
President Club trips, and more------
* Develop assigned sales team while driving sales revenue and
market share by maintaining a defined territory to achieve team
quotas via cold calling and self-generated leads.
* Lead team to drive net- new business through a high conversion
rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
* Adopt and instill Toshiba's culture of sales excellence,
including established sales processes, pipeline management,
forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPI's.
* Develop and coordinate sales action plans for sales
* Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team. Ensure
the sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly.
Increase sales team communication and ensure goals are
* Cultivate sales team industry knowledge.
* Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their
objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services
where business opportunities exist.
* Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of
* Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating
the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador
and representative for Toshiba.
* Develop and manage an extensive prospecting plan including
* Develop sales metrics driving the team to create and maintain a
pipeline capable of meeting the assigned team(s) and identifying
opportunities for new business.
* Generate and analyze sales reporting and forecasting when needed.
Identify problem areas and advise executive leadership of potential
solutions to mitigate problems.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* 5 years outside sales experience in a business-to-business
environment. Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a
goal-driven focus. Demonstrated success in managing sales
* Must have strong knowledge of how a business operates
* Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an
executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a client approach.
Proven accomplishment measured against revenue and customer
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated
business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing
* Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint. Must be proficient in salesforce.com or comparable CRM
* Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management skills.
* Requires a valid driver's license and reliable insured
* Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role in accordance with Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate
COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. TABS will adhere to
all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client
requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior
to employment to ensure compliance.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* Pet Insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Tempe , Sales Team Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!