3rd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor
Company: AGC Multi Material America, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
SUMMARY Provides supervision, on-going training and direction to
employees; helps develop and maintain the department culture in a
manner that presents a friendly and service minded image to all
departments. Ensures that production is operating at maximum
attainable efficiency. Job Requirements:ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following:
- Direct and supervise the efforts of all manufacturing
- Train employees and monitor their work to ensure they have
obtained a proper understanding of their duties.
- Direct employees and the workload to ensure maximum
productivity is obtained.
- Ensure process specifications and documentation are followed at
- Work closely with other functional areas to identify areas
where process improvements can be made.
- Troubleshoot process problems, direct manpower needs to each
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Maintain positive employee morale and employee relations.
- Maintain accurate records on employees (payroll, attendance,
- Enforce and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safety standards and follow all safety procedures.
Investigate all work related injuries complete appropriate
- Encourage involvement and participation in continuous
- Cooperate and communicate with other manufacturing supervisors
and supervisors in all departments to assure smooth operations and
that all goals are being met. OTHER JOB DUTIES Other duties may be
assigned. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Direct/supervise efforts of
all manufacturing employees. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
The position requires a high degree of proficiency in handling
detailed information and the timely processing of that information
to ensure customer satisfaction. The incumbent must be team
oriented, and have the ability to relate successfully to a diverse
group of people. Must be organized and detail oriented. Must have
the ability to perform and manage multiple tasks
- Must possess the ability to handle stressful situations and
work well under pressure. The ability to maintain confidentiality
is required. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal are a necessity. Accuracy is required. Must also
possess the following skills:
- Troubleshooting ability of equipment and processes
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to mentor and coach
- Basic math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple
people, tasks and deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Oracle
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Excellent technical knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Minimum of five years of technical experience in a high volume
Printed Circuit Fab or manufacturing of prepress and laminate
- Minimum of five years supervisory experience.
- BS degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work
experience in a technical or manufacturing environment.
Keywords: AGC Multi Material America, Inc., Tempe , 3rd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!