Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in AZ!
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Company DescriptionCompany DescriptionLike you, we believe
therapy can and does change lives. Whether its helping an autistic
student understand nonverbal cues or addressing a speech
impediment, as a full-time Presence Speech-Language Therapist,
youll gift students self expression and help them thrive. You can
manage your caseload, truly make a difference, and work remotely
from your home. Join the leader in online, live therapy, and . .
- Instill Confidence. Student caseloads are matched to your
unique strengths and skills so you and your students can grow.
- Invest in Yourself. Ongoing professional development, no-cost
CLEs, your own empowerment manager, a network of more than 2,200
clinicians for collaboration, and on-hand technical support so you
can be at your best.
- Build Your Future. Competitive pay, healthcare and retirement
benefits, and a work-from-home schedule that gives you the ability
to be there for yourself and your family. Job DescriptionRemote
- Administer school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy
- Provide timely documentation, session notes, and ongoing
communication with teachers, parents of your students
- Provide IEP evaluation, creation, and maintenance in accordance
with school and district timelinesBenefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Support for cross licensing
- Perks program
- Unrivaled online therapy platform to streamline workflow,
access online assessments and curated session materials
- Access to online speech-language assessments, including online
versions of the CELF-5, GFTA-3, PPVT-4, EVT-3, CASL-2, and
- Clinical workshops tailored to your developmental needs
- Access to continuing education courses at no cost
- Clinical experts to guide you in serving studentsQualifications
- Valid state license and or Department of Education
- Accredited MS in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 2 years clinical experience providing therapy and evaluation
- Strong communication and relationship building skillsAdditional
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
- This is a remote position
- Please send all questions and general inquiries to
- Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time
- By completing this form, you are consenting to receive
marketing communications from Presence.
- Hourly rate ranges between $40 to $55 p/h- Compensation is
determined off of overall years of experience as well as state of
Keywords: Presence, Tempe , Speech Language Pathologist (FT/PT Hourly) Immediate Openings in AZ!, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!