House Supervisor (RN)
Company: Copper Springs East
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Overview: House Supervisor Overnight Position Copper Springs
East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Gilbert, AZ. The
hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and
addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At
Copper Springs East we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives .
The Copper Springs East Nursing Team is devoted to providing
innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and
therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation
for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices,
and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date.
Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are
treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to
ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to
become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives ?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Oversees the entire hospital operation during the time which
administration is not present.
- Oversees performance, maintains schedules, and completes
education and coaching when necessary.
- Assists DON in conducting department meetings
- Displays a thorough nursing knowledge including assessments,
treatment planning, discharge and admission procedures, medication
distribution and medical care.
- Deliver quality nursing care to ensure goals of the treatment
plan are properly executed Qualifications: Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age, Graduate from an accredited program of
professional nursing training
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within
30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime Preferred
Experience: Previous experience in a psychiatric health care
facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency,
dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment
planning and communication with external review organizations or
Keywords: Copper Springs East, Tempe , House Supervisor (RN), Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!