Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Opportunity DescriptionWe're looking for a Travel Nuc Med
Tech, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in
Minnesota, United States. Pay Rate: $ a week
Are you a Nuclear Medicine Technologist who is looking to grow
their career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and
maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and
education. You'll work for some of the best healthcare companies
across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks
up to a year. Their culture is based around a team of highly
dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly
shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about
healthcare and are engineers and they don't walk away from a
problem before it is solved. In this role the successful candidate
will function as a MI SPECT Technologist in performing examinations
of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the
diagnosis of patient illness. Also will serve as a training
resource. This role is designed as a travel role - you'll be
assigned to top quality assignments on 3-12 month assignments with
our client with a weekly per diem in addition to your contract pay.
- Performing MI SPECT diagnostic imaging procedures on
appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and
identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other
medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your Success Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine technology
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technologist background with a
minimum of 3 years MI SPECT clinical experience required
- Siemens or GE experienceLicense/Certification:
- Valid ARRT (CT) required, ARRT (N) OPTIONAL
- NMTCB requiredPreferred Qualifications:
- Siemens C.cam experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with client personnel and team members in
an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Tempe , Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!