Internal Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Tempe, AZ - Low patient panel
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Tempe, Arizona. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Job Description
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Full-time permanent position
- See Adults on Medicare in medically underserved
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Monday through Friday (no weekends)
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
- Join an innovative company of community-based healthcare
centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that
improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched
experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved
communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated
care right in our patients' communities, we can help keep them
healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same
communities and others.
- Our care is based on an entirely new model that is based on
value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is
accountable for its patients' health, spending more than twice as
long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their
- The group offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be
found in other practices.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up
of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon
quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Located in Tempe, AZ
- Tempe is a city just east of Phoenix, in Arizona. Its striking
Tempe Center for the Arts hosts concerts, dance and comedy shows.
Nearby, Tempe Town Lake is dotted with kayaks, pedal boats and
paddleboards. Tempe Beach Park hosts outdoor festivals. Rising
above the city, Hayden Butte is a mountain dotted with
centuries-old rock art. Sporting events and concerts are held at
Wells Fargo Arena.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast-growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Tempe , Internal Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Tempe, AZ - Low patient panel, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!