Company: Adobe Care And Wellness LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY: Adobe Care and Wellness is a case
management team providing quality health care for counties all over
Arizona. Center of excellence include integrated case management,
in-home/in-clinic wellness assessments, preventative care,
transitional care, and providing social work services. We are an
integrated health solutions company that specializes in customizing
programs for insurance groups, providers, hospitals, and families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Medical Assistants is responsible for traveling to member's
homes to complete preventative screenings such as HbA1cs,
Microalbumin, Colorectal Fit-Kits, and Flu vaccinations.
- Navigating our Salesforce Electronic Medical Records to capture
consent and charting.
- Compliance with HIPPA
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
- Certificates, licenses, and registrations required: Medical
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
- Other skills required:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Reliable transportation
Keywords: Adobe Care And Wellness LLC, Tempe , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!