East Valley Home Health OT - Make Your Own Schedule!
Company: Inspired Homecare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Position OverviewInspired Homecare is experiencing tremendous
growth and we are looking for an Occupational Therapist (OT) to
join our team! You will utilize your clinical expertise to assess,
teach, and deliver therapy interventions and treatment directed by
the Physician as established in the home health plan of care. You
will collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, receiving and
providing pertinent updates to optimize patient well-being.Why Join
our Team? An Occupational Therapy career with Inspired Homecare in
the home health setting offers schedule flexibility, one-on-one
care and the opportunity to make a real difference. We bring
patients the care and support they need to live independently and
safely in their place of residence, where they want to be.Essential
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments to evaluate mobility,
coordination, strength and current level of function.
- Responsible for administration, evaluation, and interpretation
of tests and measurements to determine functional goals and
- Provide a written evaluation and plan of care defining
occupational therapy needs, goals, progress and expected
- Delivery of occupational therapy services to comply with
prescribed physician orders.
- Maintains plan of care by performing timely documentation of
client performance, modifying goals and treatment as needed, and
determine discharge care plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for discharge planning, including collaborating and
educating the patient and his/her caretakers on home exercise plan
to follow discharge.
- Participates in coordination of services with health care team,
physicians, parent/guardians, nurses, etc.
- Documents according to policy and procedure and requires
minimal supervision or instruction.
- Documents effectively resulting in no technical or clinical
denials subsequent to review of documentation by payers
- Maintain effective communication between staff, healthcare team
members and family. Serve as a resource consultant for clinical
- Supervises other personnel (OTA, HHA) as applicable.
- Completes OASIS assessments where allowed by state professional
practice and regulation.Requirements:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- Current, unrestricted state license as an Occupational
Therapist in the state of practice
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with policies and proceduresPreferred:
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Proven relationship-builder
- Experience in Home Health Therapy and completion of OASIS
Keywords: Inspired Homecare, Tempe , East Valley Home Health OT - Make Your Own Schedule!, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!