Company: Crossover Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
About Crossover Health
Crossover Health is creating the future of health as it should be.
A national, team-based medical group with a focus on wellbeing and
prevention that extends beyond traditional sick care, the company
delivers an entirely new model of healthcare-Primary Health-built
on the foundation of trusted relationships, an interdisciplinary
care team approach, and outcomes-based payment. Crossover's Primary
Health model integrates primary care, physical medicine, mental
health, health coaching, care navigation and more, and delivers
care in surround-sound-in-person, virtually and via asynchronous
messaging. Together we are building a community of members that
embraces healthcare as a proactive part of their lifestyle.
The Physician, as a leader of the care team, provides outstanding,
comprehensive primary health to a panel of patients. The Physician
provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the
delivery of highest quality affordable care.
- Provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services
consistent with the patient centered medical home model.
- Provides continuous availability for medical and technical
questions to our client patients, our patient care staff, and
ancillary care providers.
- Provides after-hours coverage in rotation with other market
- Actively participates in practice quality improvement programs
and evaluation of practice performance metrics.
- Adheres to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other
regulatory and compliance standards of the Practice and the
Crossover Medical Group. Complies with all policies, procedures,
protocols and our Code of Conduct.
- Participates in implementation of new health technologies,
products, services, and programs that establish Crossover as a
recognized leader for employer-based health care
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an ACGME approved Residency in Family Medicine or
- Valid, state-issued medical license for the state in which you
will work (license must be active on date offer letter is signed
and on first day of work)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Current DEA Registration
- 3 Professional References
- 2 years clinical practice experience
- Current Certification or active participation in the exam
process leading to certification by a Family Medicine or Internal
Medicine Specialty Board.
- Experience providing primary care (longitudinal care to a
defined panel of patients)
- Knowledge of and experience with managed healthcare systems
including, quality assurance, quality improvement, risk management,
and population health and disease management programs
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Superior communication skills
- Self-assured and results oriented
Physical Job Requirements
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion, including potential of
handling and lifting patients
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal
ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and
Crossover Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of
disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Crossover Health, Tempe , Physician, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!