Company: Adobe Care And Wellness LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:Adobe Care and Wellness is a case
management team providing quality health care for counties all over
Arizona. Centers of excellence include integrated case management,
in-home/in-clinic wellness assessments, preventative care,
transitional care, and providing social work services. We are an
integrated health solutions company that specializes in customizing
programs for insurance groups, providers, hospitals, and
families.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Medical Assistant is responsible for traveling to members'
homes to complete preventative screenings such as HbA1cs,
Microalbumin, Colorectal Fit-kits, and Flu vaccinations.
- Navigating our Salesforce Electronic Medical Records to capture
consent and complete charting
- Compliance with HIPAA
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Certificates, licenses, and registrations required: Medical
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
- Other skills required:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Reliable transportation
Keywords: Adobe Care And Wellness LLC, Tempe , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!