Team Lead, Clinical Conduct
Posted on: June 17, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONCelerion is committed to swift, exceptional
clinical research through translational medicine. Every day, we use
our experience, agility, and innovative research strategies to help
get drugs to market faster. Celerion offers one of the most
experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the
industry.We seek a Clinical Conduct Team Lead to join our Tempe, AZ
team! Our Clinic Team Leads manage a team of clinical staff
(approximately 10-12 associates) through the daily clinical floor
activities (data collection, biological sample
collections/processing) to deliver Quality, On-Time performance.
They people-manage and develop their associates, as well as ensure
data QC queries and and study issues are handled appropriately. We
expect Team Leads to be fully qualified on all clinical floor tasks
so they can provide task coaching as required.Please note:
- This is a fulltime, hourly position working 40 hours per
- Candidates are expected to possess full availability at the
shift time across all seven days of the week (schedules are
produced 2 weeks in advance).
- This position is slated to work 1st Shift (6AM-3PM).Prior work
in a health care arena (as a MA/CNA) is greatly preferred, as
experience with training/people management of other hourly
JOB REQUIREMENTS Knowledge/Skills/Education/Licenses*:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. Associate's
degree or equivalent education and/or experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle and organize multiple priorities.
- 1-2 years of leadership or supervisory experience
- 1-2 years of prior medical floor task experience (in clinical
research or general health care)
- MA/Phleb/CNA certification and/or BLS certification preferred
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team oriented work environment and a
comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission: Translating Science to Medicine
Celerion Values: Integrity Trust Teamwork RespectCelerion is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected
veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Celerion, Tempe , Team Lead, Clinical Conduct, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!