Lead Registered Dietitian
Company: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Recovery Is Possible!Rosewood is one of the
nation's leading eating disorder treatment programs for men, women
and adolescents offering comprehensive treatment for all stages of
recovery, from 24-hour inpatient monitoring to a variety of
residential, transitional and outpatient programs. In a recent
survey, over 84% of our employees were "satisfied" or "very
satisfied" working at Monte Nido & Affiliates! We are seeking a
Lead Dietitian for our Rosewood Tempe location. This program
supports adults and adolescents who need partial hospitalization or
intensive outpatient programming for anorexia nervosa, bulimia
nervosa and binge eating disorder as well as other eating and
co-occurring disorders. Core Duties:
- Completes a comprehensive nutritional assessment on each
patient upon admission.
- Prepares individualized meal plans that consider the needs of
the patient including: medical, nutritional, age, cultural,
religious, and ethnic concerns.
- Completes/updates treatment plans, reviews with individual
patients, and coordinates with attending physician.
- Manage program schedules Key Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Dietetics or other Nutrition related
- Registered to practice by the Academy of Nutrition and
Dietetic, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- At least 2 years of experience in in an institutional or
healthcare environment. Preferred lead / supervisory roles
- Knowledge of in-depth counseling skills, addictions and the 12
Step Model is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of eating disorders
- Must acquire and maintain CPR, First Aid, and CPI
- Credentials as a CEDRD or aspiring to receive
- Must possess a current AZ DPS fingerprint card. Our benefits
are excellent and include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan,
company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and
dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to
meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
Keywords: Monte Nido Residential Center, LLC, Tempe , Lead Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!