Speech Language Pathologist SLP - Phoenix AZ
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- ST -- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to
pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing,
voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and
modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate
team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree from an accredited
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insuranceOther attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory IntegrationAdditional InformationAs an MGA Therapist
you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - -earn up to $120k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. ,
Location: Tempe, AZ - 85282
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Tempe , Speech Language Pathologist SLP - Phoenix AZ, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!