Artistic Behavioral Health Specialist (BHT) - Sign-on Bonus!
Company: Resilient Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Resilient Health is excited to offer a $3,500 sign-on bonus for
$1,750 will be given on your first paycheck and the additional
$1,750 will be given after 90 days of full-time employment.
Are you doing what you love? We are!Why? At our core, we are a
resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of
our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one
person at a time.As an innovative, learning and collaborative
organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our
employees are the heart of who we are. We support healthy work/life
balance for our employees and invest in their potential through
opportunities for continual learning and growth.If this resonates
with you, then read on!About our Artistic Behavioral Health
Specialist:Our Artistic Behavioral Health Specialist position
primarily provides psycho-social rehabilitation services and
skill-building classes to youth and/or adults in a supportive art
What an Artistic Behavioral Health Specialist Does at Resilient
- Provides counseling and psycho-social rehabilitation services
using expressive arts to adults with diagnosis of a serious mental
illness, general mental health, co-occurring concerns, and/or youth
with behavioral health concerns.
- Leads therapeutic art groups.
- Completes intakes (initial) and updated assessments (including
diagnosis) with participants and participating family members or
other supportive individuals.
- Develops individualized treatment plans in coordination with
participants, their family, and additional community members, as
- Assists participants in identifying and developing realistic
- Oversees the health, safety, and welfare of participants in the
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with
community agencies, case managers and clinical teams.
- Participates in clinical staffing and individual service
planning sessions with case managers, treatment staff, family
members and others to identify and meet participant treatment and
- Maintains information on community resources for participant
assistance and support.
- Provides education, assistance and support to family members
and others involved with the participant to enhance awareness of
mental health challenges and to increase their ability to
contribute to the counseling and/or rehabilitation process.
- Conducts and documents continuing assessments of participant
- Maintains patient records and other documentation according to
- Provides emergency face-to-face counseling and/or crisis
intervention as needed to avert or in response to participant
- Completes reviews for medical necessity as need for program
- Completes documentation within the identified agency and state
requirements and timeframes.
- Attends supervision and training to attain the amount of hours
as required by state licensing standards.Requirements for This
- Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) required (must be 21 years
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years of full-time
behavioral health work experience, or
- Associates Degree and six months of full-time behavioral health
- Bachelor's Degree, or
- Master's Degree
- Experience providing psycho-social rehabilitation services to
adult participant populations and/or youth and families
- Strong skills in the arts either visual and/or musical.
- National and/or Arizona certification as an art therapist,
social worker, counselor, or mental health professional
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Valid Arizona or other state driver's license.
- Valid automobile insurance.
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications or ability to obtain within
30 days of hire.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within 90
days of hire.
- Three-year MVR driving record that meets the agency's auto
insurance carrier's coverage requirements.Where You Will Be
Working: 4655 S. Lakeshore Drive, Tempe, Arizona 85282Our Perks:
- Exceptionally generous PTO (3.5 weeks off your first year and
rising in subsequent years)
- 12 paid holidays
- Excellent quarterly incentives
- 403(b) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary insurance for critical illness, accident and
- Pet insuranceIf all of this sounds like something you were born
to do, then we would love to hear from you!Resilient Health is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to the
principles of equal employment opportunity. Resilient Health will
make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known
disabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere
with a religious belief.
Keywords: Resilient Health, Tempe , Artistic Behavioral Health Specialist (BHT) - Sign-on Bonus!, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!