Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Mirabella at ASU
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Mirabella at ASU, a beautiful and brand new senior living community
located in downtown Tempe on the ASU campus, is currently seeking
compassionate and experienced CNAs to join our team of healthcare
professionals in our Health Center (which includes Skilled Nursing,
Memory Care and Assisted Living.) Our CNAs are a vital part of our
team at Mirabella at ASU and we offer ample opportunities to
support continued growth in this role by providing extended
dementia-related training and assist with obtaining dual
certification as a Caregiver/CNA. A rewarding career as a
healthcare professional awaits you at Mirabella at ASU!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check out our YouTube video!
Work Schedule: Full-time or Part-time; AM shift 12 hour, PM shift 8
hour, NOC shift 12 hour. Inquire for more details on shifts and
What You Will Do:
- Assist residents as needed in all activities of daily living.
Review plans and document care for all residents and report changes
- Complete assigned duties such as, but not limited to; taking
assigned vital signs, showers, socialization time with residents,
mealtime duties, maintaining neat resident spaces, replenishing
- Provide direct restorative care and therapy tasks as
assignedWhat You Will Need:
- Current and valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license in
the state of Arizona. Current Caregiver certification is a plus!
Mirabella at ASU will cover the cost of obtaining Caregiver
- Current and valid CPR and first aid certification.
- One (1) year of experience in a nursing home or senior living
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and clinical software
- Must be able to successfully pass fingerprint clearance
- Help us keep our seniors safe. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is
a requirement for employment.What Mirabella at ASU offers you:
- A fulfilling and rewarding career serving the senior
- A beautiful and friendly work environment with a dynamic
- A robust benefit package with medical, dental, vision
- Employee and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement assistance for public transit to work
- Paid Life Insurance
- Robust and competitive 401(k) matching retirement plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free access to our on-site fitness center and pool
- On-site employee cafeteria with discounted employee meals
- Mirabella at ASU is directly located on the ASU-Tempe college
campus which provide a highly attractive work location with nearby
options for activities and dining
Keywords: Mirabella at ASU, Tempe , Certified Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!