Nurse Practitioner - Physician Associates
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Description:DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare
delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling
Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through
the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth
is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery
solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team
and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home
or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified
providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to
administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes.
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.DispatchHealth is
committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team
and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a
comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability
leave.Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced,
growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery
company?Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs
to be done?Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through
technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to
patients?Our MissionWe deliver trusted, compassionate care to all
in the comfort of home.Our VisionBuilding the world's largest
in-home care system.Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent careWhat
makes us different?
- DispatchHealth is a provider-led organization and encourages
our teams to help inform decisions that impact your practice.
- We spend time with our patients to treat the whole person, on
average 40 minutes.
- Our patient-centric approach consistently results in a NPS
score of 95 or better.
- We offer flexible work schedules and PTO.
- We offer full healthcare benefits and 401k for full-time
employees, with a company match.
- We support professional growth and leadership
- We offer CME, organizational conference, and workshop
- Our clinicians align with our guiding principles:Position
Summary:We are hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Associates
with acute care experience in ER, Urgent Care, or Internal Medicine
to join our growing team serving the Phoenix community. Our
Advanced Practice Providers team with DHMTs (Medical Technicians)
and are equipped with everything needed to treat common to complex
injuries and illnesses through comprehensive health assessments,
including diagnosis, treatment, and outcome management, for
patients of all ages. Our innovative model allows us to provide
definitive care in the home, including point of care laboratory
studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV
fluid and medication administration. We provide whole person care
by facilitating timely follow up and care coordination.Our
providers love working at DispatchHealth because of the
high-quality care they can provide, the value of the delivery model
and the appreciation of our patients.Responsibilities:
- Work as a team with a DHMT (Medical Technician) to deliver care
in the patient's home. This involves being a mobile unit and
driving in a company vehicle to the place of service.
- Perform comprehensive health assessments and diagnose and treat
- Provide therapeutic interventions, such as splinting, suturing,
wound care and minor procedures.
- Use critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based
standards of practice.
- Accurately and thoroughly document your patient encounter and
- Analyze test data to diagnose, treat and arrange appropriate
follow up for the patient to ensure continuity of care.
- Educate patients and families on how to treat their acute
illness and manage their health and well-being.
- Effectively navigate difficult conversations related to
end-of-life issues and goals of care.
- Communicate effectively with patients, family, the medical
power of attorney, primary care provider and all individuals
involved in the patient's care.
- Identify and proactively solve problems.
- Adhere to clinical and safety standards, protocols, and
- Provide care with compassion, empathy, and cultural
- Maintain positive relationships with EMT partners and remote
- Attend training sessions and clinical team meetings.
- Maintain professional etiquette and serve as ambassadors for
- Lead your practice and always do what's right for the
- At least 5 years of experience in acute care (ED, UC, Internal
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS / ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA#IND1Closing:Follow us on
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn more.Employees are held
accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job
description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Tempe , Nurse Practitioner - Physician Associates, Healthcare , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!