Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
The Project Manager will be located out of our general contracting
division, based in Phoenix, Arizona. They help manage all
activities associated with the construction of a project which may
include projects in Texas.This will include managing or
coordination with a team of project coordinators, administrators,
and other project or area managers. We offer a competitive
market-based salary and comprehensive benefits. Must be willing to
- Oversees and directs all phases of a construction project,
forecast job cost requirements, estimate change orders and track
force account items for proper reimbursement, creates procedures
for accomplishing the project. Always communicate with Owner, other
project personnel and coworkers in a courteous and professional
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frames,
staffing requirements, project completion, schedules, and allotment
of available resources.
- Ensures all contractual terms and obligations of such projects
- Participate in onsite value engineering studies to minimize
costs / maximize value.
- Ensures project meets or exceeds cost budget. Meet with VP or
senior PM monthly to discuss.
- Assures proper accounting for change orders and force
- Interfaces with necessary departments and subcontractors to
determine the schedule of work and modify if required
- Meet with customers / vendors / project personnel to identify
barriers with resolutions to maximize production and minimize
- Ensure all submittals, RFI's, and change orders are in
accordance with the contact documents and process in accordance
- Project set up including trailers, phones, signing.
- Update and maintain submittal log books, quantity
- Prepares forecasts for upper management meet with key personnel
to ensure timeliness of project.
- Meets with owner, engineer, contractors, plant, and field crews
to verify accuracy and completeness of all construction.
- Review plans and specifications and determine proper procedures
for completing project.
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors activities being completed
by project teams to ensure the overall quality of work.
- Developing, controlling, and updating of project schedules as
required by the contract documents
- Be continuously on the alert for situations that are not
progressing productively and for opportunities to improve the
- Review field operations and ensure that the project provides a
- Prepare project status reports and work to ensure plans adhere
to contract specifications.
- Ensure that project / department milestones / goals are met and
are adhering to an approved budget.
- Provide insight into jobs bidding to help secure future
- Willing to travel. Extensive time in field for project
- Responsible for project closeout. REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years related experience as a PM in the horizontal
- Minimum 3 years of construction experience on public works or
- Experience on Caltrans projects is preferred
- Bachelor degree in construction management or civil engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a high
level of integrity
- Professional with a growth mindset for a long-term period
- Clean driving record
- Broad knowledge of construction methods
- Good understanding of highway construction, blue print reading,
computer skills WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Heavy travel and offsite living during project
- Strenuous walking and required to wear protective personal
- Able to work in hot or cold outdoor temperatures and job site
- Must be able to operate personal or company vehicle for
business purpose Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required. If you
require an accommodation to submit an application, please email
...@fisherind.com to request an accommodation. This email is only
to request an accommodation to the application process and is not
an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager,
management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Tempe , Project Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!