Business Development Manager - Service
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Performs business development and marketing activities including
planning and strategy for a specifically assigned client/customer
or market segment. Position is highly visible to potential
customers and requires the ability to influence/persuade. Locates
business opportunities with new and existing customers by building
long-term business relationships with key decision makers. Quality
of effort greatly impacts corporate image and revenue stream.
Develops and facilitates the proposal process for specific clients
including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, and
client presentations. Provides guidance to less experienced team
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's - premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. -For 70 -years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions.Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Prioritizes, prepares and executes business development action
plans for specific customer/market targets.
- Develops, estimates and presents service agreement proposals to
- Attends relevant trade shows and other educational and customer
- Utilizes the CRM system and ensures all customer data is
entered and maintained.
- Creates sales opportunities such as cold calls, customer
contact lists, industry associations, networking events including
the follow up process.
- Maximizes success rate by utilizing an understanding of market
dynamics and customer goals for a proactive approach to
opportunities. Aligns targeted opportunities with company
capabilities and capacity.
- Utilizes their understanding of the mechanics of contracts,
associated accounts receivable needs, billings, customer portals
and legal compliance such as lien activity to best serve the
- Leads turnover meeting with service operations or account
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 2+ years of commercial service sales experience required.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing,
Communications or related field is preferred.
- LEED, Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Certified Business Energy
Professional (BEP), Sandler Silver and/or Energy Star certification
preferred.TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TDIndustries recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected
Keywords: TDIndustries, Tempe , Business Development Manager - Service, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!