Network Program Manager
Posted on: March 17, 2023
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its
best when technology advances the way we live and work. With
450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60
countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for
applications and data to help businesses, government and
communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's
network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration
solutions and our purpose to further human progress through
technology at LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, and YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role This
position will be responsible for all aspects of Engineering and
Design related to Lumen's fiber build objectives. This person will
be responsible for the Design portion of our network buildout in a
specific market. Accurately reports on the progress of a project
and updates databases as applicable to GPON. The Main
- Support and project manage Engineering and Design contractors
for quality, following process and productivity.
- Review of GPON Engineering Projects to ensure quality and
timelines are met.
- End to end project management.
- Relationship building with vendors.
- Quality audit of work performed by engineering vendors.
- Responsible for work load balancing among resources.
- Assures that the most feasible, practical and economical means
to complete the work are utilized. Provides cost data to support
capital planning and budgeting.
- Monitors and controls project expenditures.
- An understanding of NDS, AutoCAD, Fireworks/Bidmaster, JDS,
FORTE, WFMT, ARMOR, TIRKS, LFACS and Sitetracker.
- In addition, the successful candidate should be familiar with
Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint; and proficient/comfortable with
Microsoft Excel to include the development of forms, the use of
internal and external hyperlinks, as well as simple functions and
their structure (i.e. COUNT, COUNTIF, SUBTOTAL, SUM, etc.).
- Familiarity with the current Lumen RUS coding is a must in the
contract inspection position as well as the ability and desire to
continuously learn new systems and applications.
- Knowledge of quantum fiber, telecom industry OSP best
practices, ability to determine cost effective solutions for GPON
- The successful candidate works with other team members to
assure timely completion and quality work throughout project
- This Network Implementation Program Manager position supports
Lumen Unifying Principles, works with team members across several
disciplines including Business and Consumer and Network
- The selected candidate will possess strong leadership and
- This is an extremely fast paced work environment and
accessibility is expected to be 24x7x365.What We Look For in a
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience or 2-3
years with a Master's Degree
- Ability to travel as much as 30%-40%.
- Must have a valid driver's license, with a satisfactory driving
record. MVR check will be required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in OSP telecommunications or
equivalent education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to delegate work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight
- Ability to build relationships with other departments and
- Ability to manage both capital and expense budgets
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction practices and
procedures, including underground, buried and aerial construction
of copper and fiber facilities. Central office configurations and
- Previous experience with supervision of projects, or project
- Proven experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Proven experience and knowledge of building codes and relevant
laws to ensure the project is in compliance with building standards
and regulations.What to Expect Next Based on your job application
information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video
interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of
questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game
Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in
order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time?
No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete
the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this
within 5 days of your application date. Requisition #: 324355EEO
StatementWe are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry,
citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability,
genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status
(collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful
discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting,
hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination,
job assignments or training.DisclaimerThe above job definition
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and
responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business
needs and conditions. Salary Range Salary Min : 57600 Salary Max :
128400 This information reflects the anticipated base salary range
for this position based on current national data. Minimums and
maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on
skills, experience and other relevant factors. This position is
eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation.
Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term
incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view
additional information here. We're able to answer any additional
questions you may have as you move through the selection process.As
part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad
range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and
perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial
wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. Note: For
union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by
applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions. Salary Range
Salary Min : 57600 Salary Max : 128400 This information reflects
the base salary pay range for this job based on current national
market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer
competitive pay that varies based on individual experience,
qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to
apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you
believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to
discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Keywords: Lumen, Tempe , Network Program Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...