Commissioning Manager - Heavy Industrial
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you looking for an organization that provides an open and
collaborative environment? A culture that embraces individual
growth utilizing a team-oriented concept. At Big-D Construction we
Think Big, Work Big, Live Big.
Big-D Construction has an opportunity for a Commissioning Manager
to join our Heavy Industrial group based in Tempe, AZ. This role
requires travel. The Commissioning Manager will manage, monitor,
and control the commissioning, startup, testing, client turn over,
and initial operation activities to ensure the work is performed in
conformance with the project objectives and requirements.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills with internal and external
- Solution-oriented and skills to troubleshoot
- Knowledgeable of safe equipment operation and controls,
equipment protective systems and devices.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned
to meet business needs)
- Directs the overall safety, quality, commissioning, scheduling,
manpower, material control and field-based procurement for the
startup and commissioning process.
- Plans and executes pre-commissioning testing programs and
start-up procedures on projects.
- Responsible for developing startup schedule and milestones for
incorporation into project schedule to assist project team in
ensuring a successful overall schedule completion.
- Responsible for interpreting and executing and organizing all
assignments for start-up team.
- Responsible for the safe startup and plant operations
activities including equipment and system checkout, inspection for
proper installation, review for correct design and evaluation of
expected system and equipment operation parameters under temporary
start up conditions.
- Big-D Pays for100% of your medicaland dental insurance
premiums- even for family plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly Employer
- 401k w/ match
- Life Insurance & Disability paid for by Big-D
- Voluntary supplemental plans available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
Additional Job Information
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment
agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the
property of Big-D Construction.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Big-D, Tempe , Commissioning Manager - Heavy Industrial, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!