Electrical Project Management
Company: PCL Construction
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie
in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building
better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not
just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and how we can help you
build a career you're proud of. PCL is a dynamic organization that
embraces innovation and continually looks ahead to what's next for
our industry and for our employees.
Here's how a(n) Electrical Project Manager for our Phoenix office
contributes to our team:
- Provides overall contract administration, technical expertise,
and support to a medium size construction project.
- Develops and implements the project safety plan and leads by
example for health and safety practices and procedures.
- Ensures the project is constructed as per design, budget,
resources, quality, and schedule.
- Understands client drivers and offers value engineering
proposals for functionality, cost, and schedule benefit.
- Manages project performance and providing performance status
reports for safety, cost forecast, and schedule.
- Negotiates and issues subcontracts, major purchase orders and
progress payments and monitors their progress and schedule.
- Understands, communicates, and enforces the contract and
- Develops and coordinates overall project closeout.
- Identifies and manages risk and opportunities on construction
- If applicable, for design build project deliveries:
- Monitors progress of the design, including compliance issues,
quality, general coordination, constructability, and timing of
- Assists the project team lead obtain a comprehensive
design-management and design-quality plan and conduct periodic
quality audits to ensure compliance.
- Keeps all parties informed of potential opportunities and
challenges and manages stakeholders' expectations through
appropriate forms of communication.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in engineering, construction
management, or a related field.
- 8-10 years of progressive construction experience with
leadership and mentoring preferred.
- Demonstrated experience implementing a strong safety culture by
application of health, safety, and environment principles and
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry including building
materials, construction specifications, methods and procedures,
construction law and building codes, and safety and quality
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
including the ability to manage project budgets and schedules.
- Ability to identify and manage risk and opportunities on
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with
key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, project management
and scheduling software, with a strong aptitude for adopting new
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people
who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great
work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities
that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of
vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently
ranked among the best companies to work for because we are
committed to supporting and developing our teams.
PCL combines numerous pay and benefit strategies to provide a
comprehensive and competitive total rewards package. The total
rewards package includes an employee share purchase offering,
discretionary annual performance bonus, comprehensive benefits &
wellness programs, retirement plan plus matching and career
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to creating equitable
opportunities and an inclusive environment for all employees and
applicants. We make employment-related decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process,
please contact us at ...@pcl.com with the position and location you
are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let's get
Employee Status: Regular Full-Time
Company: PCL Industrial Services, Inc.
Primary Location: Tempe, Arizona, Arizona
Job: Electrical Project Manager
Requisition: 2278 Associated topics: design, develop, electric,
electrical, electrical engineer, electronic, engineer, plc, power,
Keywords: PCL Construction, Tempe , Electrical Project Management, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!