Product Manager (non-tech)
Company: New Reach Education
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our Company:New Reach Education is a company based in Tempe,
Arizona focused on investment and financial education. Our mission
is to flip the current online education space and optimize it for
student success. We are looking for a Product Manager to join an
awesome team! As a great leader, this individual is someone who
loves to lead and develop people, grow businesses, solve problems
and inspire entrepreneurs in the process.Impact and Benefits:
- The work you do will directly help members use our great
products to transform their lives. You'll be able to lead key
initiatives to ensure that we have the best products and resources
for the members who purchase our products.
- You'll get the opportunity to work with highly ambitious
people! You'll have access to world-class instructors and
- You will partner with our Marketing, Sales, Content and
Community teams to grow our brands and help our
members.Characteristics of a Successful Product Manager
- Smart, focused and a talent problem solver at the operational
and tactical levels.
- Strong ability to manage through data, create new solutions and
extract powerful insights.
- Able to lead, influence, organize, direct, and motivate members
of a team to deliver high quality services.
- Innovative and creative while providing exceptional service and
- Expertly manages time and prioritizes tasks and projects to
meet strict deadlines.
- Mentally agile who is able to take what we do well and
customize it while we launch new brands.Responsibilities:
- Increase the member/student experience by improving our support
and the quality of products we offer.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal
- Drive department innovation within desired KPI's and OKR's.
- Innovate new ways to provide support, increase member success,
member retention, satisfaction, streamline processes and response
- Plan, organize, and direct the broad and collective activities
of the team to ensure the delivery of high quality service to
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly support
- Oversee the hiring, orientation, and training of the company's
- Develop leaders and implement Individual Performance Plans for
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of each Member
- Liaise with the production and creative departments to ensure
delivery of high quality products and services.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques,
systems, and platforms necessary for improving member experience
and projected growth.
- Attend large weekend mastermind events to support students
(typically quarterly).Culture:We are in it for the long haul, so we
operate with respect! We respect our members, we respect our team
and we respect ourselves. Our work environment is upbeat,
interactive and focused on personal and professional development.
We have a zero tolerance for things that hurt our culture. New
Reach Education supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals
on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free
Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: New Reach Education, Tempe , Product Manager (non-tech), Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!