Company: King's Fish House-Tempe
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionOur managers are held at a high standard with
clear expectations to be the leader of the restaurant, the
ambassadors of our product and the executor of our hospitality. As
the Kitchen Manager, you will be partnered with the Executive
Kitchen Manager and serve as an integral member of our management
team. You will be the expert on kitchen operations from ordering,
to troubleshooting variances, to developing the line cooks, prep
cooks, and dishwashers. You will be responsible for maintaining our
high quality product, the integrity of our kitchen systems, and the
financial well-being of the back of the house. Once hired, you will
be joining a stable company that has a proven track record of
developing successful operators over the past 30 plus years. You
will be fully trained in financial acumen, quality assurance, daily
operations, and leadership. You will have the opportunity to learn
all aspects of operations from sophisticated operating systems to
managing a product centric menu, to the behind-the-scene process of
creating cutting edge restaurant designs and concepts. Your career
path is driven by your own goals and we are prepared to give you
all the tools needed to take you to any level of leadership you
desire. A successful manager with us is "standards-driven" and
vigilant, showing a high-level of integrity in their work. They
always interact with crewmembers and Guests in a professional
manner and take a positive approach to resolving issues.
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned to set up the
day for success.
- Creating prep lists for all kitchen crew.
- Support the preparation of all food items for meal period and
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Alert Chef as to any deficiencies of food items and/or any
maintenance needs or safety hazards.
- Develop all kitchen crew for cross training and promotion.
- Participate and lead roll out programs to the menu, seasonal
items, and recipe changes.
- Supports the corrective action plans for kitchen.
- Participates in interviews and selection of new kitchen
- Interacts with Guests - table visits, complaints, special
- Participates all kitchen crew meeting.Essential
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- 2 years experience as a cook supervisor/Manager.
- High school graduate.
- Any formal culinary training.
- Ability to analyze and participate in financial planning.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written English with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking
techniques, which are required to prepare restaurant menu
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special
items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality
standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and
method of presentation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., 10-20 is typical
- Ability to carry up to 120 feet
- Ability to reach up to 6 feet, 4 is typical
- Ability to work off counter heights of 36 - 42 inches
- Ability to move through 24 inch aisles and spaces as small as
Keywords: King's Fish House-Tempe, Tempe , Kitchen Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!