Safety Manager - Tempe, AZ
Company: Enovation Co
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Summary: The Safety Manager position will be primarily
responsible for onsite safety efforts for Prime Controls customer
site currently in Phoenix, AZ. This position is responsible for the
administration and execution of Prime Controls ES&H Programs as
contracted by scope.Prime Controls is a low voltage automation firm
whose general scope of work is the installation and testing of
instrumentation and automationequipment.The position would report
and work daily with the Project Manager / Sub-set Supervisors, and
the General Contractor. Will report to ES&H Corporate Prime
Controls Safety department for that region as scheduled, but at
days' end be responsible to the Corporate ES&H Manager.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote Prime Controls award winning "Safety Culture".
- Observe safe work practices and present opportunities for
improvement. Mentor employees and encourage their safe work
practices, following Stop Work Authority.
- Generate, observe, inspect, and close job permits, audits,
toolboxes, work safe observations, orientations perhaps.
- Perform health and safety program auditing.
- Assist in incident investigations and emergency response.
- Attend safety meetings and convey that information to the
project them and corporate
- Participate / Lead new hire training.
- Complete other projects as assigned.Qualifications and
- One of the following: CHST, OHST, STS, CSP, ASP, GSP
designation from the Board of Certified Safety Professional or an
OSHA 30 completed within the last three years.
- OSHA 501 / 500 valid certificate of completion (a valid 502 is
a valid 500).
- Three to Five years' experience in industrial, electrical,
safety around facility critical infrastructure construction.
- Two or Four-year degree in ES&H related field.
- Able to pass a seven-year background check.
- Experience working with a large subcontractor force.
- Experience in semiconductor or data center environment.
- Applicable working knowledge of TRIR and EMR.
- Applicable working knowledge of Covid-19 strategies and best
practices by the CDC and FDA to enforce Covid Plan on file.
- Exhibit integrity, flexibility, initiative, and adherence to
company policies and programs always.
- Clear and concise communications, both written and oral.
- Ability to effectively work with in all levels or divisions
on-site, in meetings and within Prime Controls.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications
- Travel as needed to field offices and remote locations.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred. Proficient in
understanding, translating, speaking, reading, and writing within a
professional jobsite environment.Prime Controls is an Equal
Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disabled
Keywords: Enovation Co, Tempe , Safety Manager - Tempe, AZ, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!