Director of Security Testing
Company: Silicon Valley Bank
Posted on: June 19, 2022
BE PART OF A BANK LIKE NO OTHER.When you work with the world's
most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.Our
clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the
global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next
medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies
could transform the way people live and work.They come to SVB for
our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in
the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of
passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach
to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their
business.Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients'
world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to
grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative
clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having
both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive
organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with
different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and
especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and
financial services, to apply.Job DescriptionResponsibilities-
- Oversee the development and maintenance of security testing
strategies, roadmaps, policies, processes, technology, and
- Lead the Application Security, Vulnerability Management and
Attack Threat Research teams.
- Develop synergy between application security testing,
infrastructure vulnerability assessment, threat assessment and
penetration testing technologies and processes.
- Work with Cybersecurity and other technology teams to enhance
detective and preventative security controls and capabilities.
- Manage, build, and maintain positive relationships and
processes with teams across technology and the business.
- Solve issues at scale through technology solutions, design
enhancements, process optimizations and automation.
- Perform threat, vulnerability, and risk analysis, determine
mitigating and remediation capabilities, provide guidance, assess
inherent and residual risks, and articulate results.
- Develop and communicate operational vulnerability metrics,
determine mitigating controls, perform contextual analysis and
articulate resulting residual risks.
- Broad understanding of security and technology.
- Extensive understanding of Application Security and
Vulnerability Management techniques, technologies, and industry
- Experience leading distributed technology teams in the
- Experience leading security assessment and remediation
- Experience working with technology teams to identify and
remediate security issues.
- Experience leading transformational enterprise security or IT
- Ability to assess and articulate threats, vulnerabilities,
impact, likelihood, mitigations, and inherent and residual
- Experience working with all lines of defense and regulators to
articulate testing methodologies, mitigations, and residual
- A crisp and passionate communicator with the ability to
simplify, communicate, and sell his or her vision/ideas up, down,
and across the organization.
- Collaborate with project teams to communicate security
requirements.Preferred CertificationsCISSP, CCSP, CASE 2021 SVB
Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP,
SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device
are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon
Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System.
Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB
Financial Group (Nasdaq: ).Equal Employment OpportunitySilicon
Valley Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to
expanding its commitments and investments to create a more diverse,
equitable and inclusive company culture and innovation ecosystem.
We are strongly committed to the values and policy of equal
employment opportunity across our employment practices.Silicon
Valley Bank is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18
Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK under No. FC029579. Silicon
Valley Bank is authorised and regulated by the California
Department of Business Oversight and the United States Federal
Reserve Bank; authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority
with number 577295; and subject to regulation by the Financial
Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential
Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by
the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on
Keywords: Silicon Valley Bank, Tempe , Director of Security Testing, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!