- Marketing and Sales Manager
Company: Senior Helpers - Tempe
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionBuild your own Book of Business- Build
EquitySenior Helpers, the nation's premier provider of in-home
senior services, is in search of a Marketing & Sales Manager to
join the Tempe Office. Senior Helpers' services range from
specialized care for those with dementia, Alzheimer's, and
Parkinson's, to personal and companion care. The Marketing & Sales
Manager will develop and manage new lead sources through
maintaining and expanding relationships within the professional
community. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes,
assisted living w/rehab or respite care, doctors' offices and other
health providers) to determine lead sources.
- Personally visit and arrange meetings with persons responsible
for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private,
public and non-profit organizations. Contact 8-10 lead sources each
- Arrange presentations of company's services at staff meetings
in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor's offices and private
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing
company's services. Network with others in the industry to develop
additional lead sources.
- Develop sales opportunities, promoting a positive image of the
company in the community and representing company at community
functions and professional organizations. Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and
display sincerity and compassion.
- Self-motivation is a must along with passion for meeting new
people and making sales calls.
- Minimum three years of experience in outside sales and
marketing, making sales calls and cold calls.
- Experience in health care, home care, or pharmaceutical sales
is a plus. Background in customer service or hospitality.
- Must possess high level of initiative and self-sufficiency in
accomplishing responsibilities accurately and efficiently.
- Computer proficiency mandatory: use of MS Word and ability to
learn home care management software application necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sound decision-making
skills based upon company policies and philosophy.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive, high-energy, "team player" attitude.
- Base Salary plus commission (Competitive Pay)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Hours & ScheduleWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Senior Helpers - Tempe, Tempe , - Marketing and Sales Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!