Senior Director, Quality
Company: SOURCE Global, PBC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Senior
Director, Quality AZ - Tempe, Tempe, AZ, US 30+ days ago
Requisition ID: 1142 Job Title: Senior Director, Quality ROLE
PROFILE SOURCE Global is looking for a Senior Director, Quality to
join our team. This role is based in Tempe, AZ and will report to
the Executive Vice President of Operations. At a glance, this
position is multi-facetted and requires self-motivation and
leadership skills within a fast-growing, mission-driven business
that is committed to solving the global water crisis. - In this
role, you will:
- Build a world-class internal Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
program. You'll collaborate with Manufacturing, Process
Development, and Research & Development to build and implement an
internal Quality Assurance and Quality Control program that
facilitates internal manufacturing capabilities, outsourcing
partners and suppliers.
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and
enforcing quality standards.
- Leads and builds the quality team.
- Directs and maintains an international quality team embedded
within a Contract Manufacturing partner.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying
product and consumer requirements with other members of management
and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and
engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with
suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying
manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical
testing methods and procedures.
Creates product quality documentation system by writing and
updating quality assurance procedures.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by
scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work
- Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality
assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and
initiating corrective actions.
- Collaborate across Recursion to drive a quality-minded,
innovative culture and identify next-generation, industry-leading
technologies to support our development programs through the
delivery and quality of Water. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE The ideal
candidate excels is someone who embraces a mentality of "Yes, If."
They've got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump in and do
whatever it takes to get the job done. They also will have---
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic skills
- QA process skills
- Computer knowledge and skills REQUIREMENTS
- 5 or more years' experience as QA director
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
- Knowledge of safety requirements and legal standards
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management and
Analytics software The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday,
8AM-5PM. Some overtime may be required when targets are not
achieved. WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 13 paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance ABOUT SOURCE GLOBAL
The SOURCE team comes to work every morning with one purpose:
perfecting your water and the water of everyone on this planet.
Together with our customers, our partners, and our team, we are
transforming the human relationship with water. - Our Vision
Perfecting water for every person, every place Our Mission Making
drinking water an unlimited resource Our Product We designed
SOURCE: a Hydropanel TM that meets the drinking water needs of the
more than seven billion people on earth. Applying thermodynamics,
materials science, and controls technology, SOURCE needs only
sunlight and air to make drinking water each day at homes, schools,
offices and more. -
Keywords: SOURCE Global, PBC, Tempe , Senior Director, Quality, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!