Company: La Frontera EMPACT
Posted on: January 16, 2022
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La
Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization
dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for
behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide
prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.**Sign-on
incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**We
are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Engagement
Support Specialist (BHT) at our Tempe office. This is a full time
position and may require some evening hours.This position will
assist clients to become involved in or maintain involvement in
meaningful community activities or employment. It provides support
to clients to develop the skills and confidence to advocate for
their own health and well-being in their community. This individual
will need to have first-hand knowledge of the communities with
which they work, allowing them to serve as a liaison between their
clients and the healthcare systems.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or
- Associates degree with at least two years of related experience
will be considered; must
- qualify as BHT.
- Experience in a clinical field or providing vocational and/or
rehabilitation services preferred.
- Self-motivated, organized, reliable, team player.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal and
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions
in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work
independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations,
and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of
age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical
professional practice and the policies and procedures of the
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working
relationships with internal and external team members,
stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid
Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and
approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPCs liability
insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide
a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at
least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services
(administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All
employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or
Keywords: La Frontera EMPACT, Tempe , Case Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!