Posted on: January 12, 2022
Tempe, Arizona, United States - Full-Time - 30+ days ago Job
Description Pedal Haus Brewery is doubling in size this year and
creating spectacular career opportunities. We are always on the
lookout for highly outgoing and widely energetic leaders that love
having a good time! The General Manager is in charge of creating
"Haus-pitality". This is our unique approach to the guest
experience. It incorporates our owners', and shareholders' core
values along with our brand's love for the community. Inviting
guests into our Haus and giving them an experience that cannot be
replicated anywhere else. WHY PEDAL HAUS?
- $5000 pay increase after 90-days
- Three consecutive days off each month
- Quarterly bonus
- A fast-growing company with room for advancement
- Potential for employee ownership
- Paid vacations Responsibilities
- Lead, coach and motivate salaried managers, and hourly team
members to deliver "Haus-pitality".
- Maintaining company standards for quality and performance in
all phases of the food and beverage operations.
- Ensuring every team member is trained to the Haus standard
before working without supervision.
- Constantly innovating the guest experience - food, service,
communications, etc. Balancing creativity with practical
- Creates a welcoming environment for all customers where the
vibe is good, and the restaurant is clean and comfortable.
- Ensures that safety and security standards are emphasized and
adhered to and that Team Members are trained for appropriate
responses to unsafe situations
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness in accordance with company
standards. Assures sanitation standards are maintained in
accordance with OSHA regulations and local health and safety
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of restaurant/bar
operations including but not limited to understanding P&L's.
- 2+ years of full-service, high-volume, full-service bar General
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of business operations
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Gmail, Google calendars is
Keywords: JobTarget, Tempe , General Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!