Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health - Part Time - 24hrs/wk
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
24 hr/4 day work week.
18 days of PDO per year
The RN Case Manager is a field employee who;
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing
care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving
details about patient care. Performs accurate OASIS collection,
ensuring the medication profile remains current, Ensuring lab
values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager
This part-time salaried position works 24 hours/week, over 4 days
in the week, and is eligible for paid days off program.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing
- Possess a valid state drivers license and automobile liability
Keywords: Encompass Health, Tempe , Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health - Part Time - 24hrs/wk, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!