HVAC Controls Project Manager
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Trane Technologies-- we Challenge Possible. Our brands --
including Trane-- and Thermo King-- - create access to cooling and
comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what--s possible for a sustainable world. Job Summary:
Trane in Tempe, AZ is GROWING!! We are hiring an HVAC Controls
Project Manager to be responsible for the administration,
implementation and management of Commercial HVAC controls and
building automation projects. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and
- Plan and analyze assigned projects, establish schedules and
project parameters and set procedures to accomplish system
objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Create and make revisions to project schedules including:
generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM
Analysis; Histogram and Risk Analysis.
- Receive and qualify subcontractor proposals; supervise work of
project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns,
implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers
and assigned staff.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to contract penalty
clauses and/or liquidated damages.
- Project cash-flow oversight: progress billing, collections
support and monitoring, and resource management.
- Establishes professional relationship and communicates with
field support staff, customers, and their representatives.
Interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include
outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the
site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather
conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable
environmental conditions based on location.
- Travel with occasional overnight stays required.
- Bachelor--s degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum two (2) years-- experience in project management,
controls, HVAC or related preferred.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in contracting processes
associated with the installation of building automation systems and
managing subcontractors preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver--s license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years;
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive
in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our
winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We
share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly
challenging what--s possible for a sustainable world. We are
committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Tempe , HVAC Controls Project Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!