Process Server Manager
Company: Tag Process Service, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Process Server Manager will lead the Service of Process
department, including interviewing and hiring new Process Servers,
negotiating pay rates per service, assigning coverage for Process
Server vacations, document Server complaints, and enforcing company
policies and practices with existing Process Servers.*Duties &
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new Certified Process
- Oversees the volume of jobs assigned to existing servers,
re-assigns areas from underperforming servers, and sets up coverage
plans for Process Server vacations.
- Negotiates pricing and area coverage with new Servers.
- Handles discipline and termination of Process Servers in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records on server background
checks, continuing education, license renewals, and insurance
- Dispatches runners for routes/services in a timely
manner.Education and Experience:Must have a clean background check
and must be 21 years or older, as becoming a licensed Process
Server will be a requirement of the position. The training tools
and costs for certification will be covered by the company.Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Some travel may be required between our Tempe office and our
Tucson office (in a company-provided vehicle if you have a clean
driving record).*Job Type: Full-timePay: Up to $60,000.00 per
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Serving: 1 year (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: Tag Process Service, Inc., Tempe , Process Server Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!