Manager - High Net Worth Representative - Stock Plan Services
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunityStock Plan Services (SPS)
is a flexible, growing and highly specialized business unit within
Workplace Financial Solutions (WFS) organization which works with
corporations and their employees regarding their equity
compensation plans. As a Manager High Net Worth Representative of
the Executive Services Trading Team you will work directly with the
Executives and Directors on the Board of Directors of SPS Corporate
Clients, their Financial Advisors and Financial Consultants, as
well as, the Corporate Clients legal teams and Stock Plan
Administration contacts. A qualified candidate must be able to
effectively interact with high profile clients and safeguard
material non-public and inside information. You will assist the
clients in executing transactions on their equity compensation
awards and prepare filing of the SEC Rule 144 Form and preparation
for filing of SEC Form 4s. You will also be required to partner
with other groups to facilitate execution of large block trades.
Please consider applying to this role if you want to start or
continue your investment career and work in the securities
industry.What you are good atA successful SPS Executive Services
Trading Manager High Net Worth Representative will have:
- 3-5 years of strong financial service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly detail
oriented and strong time management skills.
- Prior experience processing large trades and a high amount of
trades daily while maintaining strict attention to details to
- Ability to build relationships with clients and facilitate
- Ability to handle trade dispute and client escalation
- Demonstrate relevant experience on complex trading skills
- Coordinate with supervisory delegates across complex functional
- Ability to deliver training and coaching related to trading
skills and high net worth client service
- Capacity to educate clients on their individual equity award
compensation plans (desired)What you have
- Series 7 and 63/66 securities licenses
- You will have a condition of employment for passing the FINRA
Series 7 & 63/66 licenses
- Series 9/10 licenses
- Brokerage and trading experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of equity compensation desired.
- 3-5 years of financial service experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to relate, empathize and quickly build rapport with
- Effective listening and probing skills to identify cues,
understand needs and provide relevant solutions to clients.
- Strong team orientation.
- Effectively respond to client concerns with limited
supervision.Colorado Compensation Target Total Compensation 58,700
98,400Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience
-- talk with your recruiter to learn more.Why work for us?Own Your
Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our
employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our
employees get to play a central role in reinventing a
multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way
to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible
package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a
competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most
of your life at work and at hometoday and in the future. Explore
further.Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that
is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is
an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial
and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.TD
Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value
diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes,
thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Tempe , Manager - High Net Worth Representative - Stock Plan Services, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!