Project Manager - OKR Implementation
Company: Outsource Consulting Services, Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Seeking a Project Manager for Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
Implementation to support our Investment banking client in Tempe,
AZ / Bay Area. Requirements: The Contractor must have OKR
environment experience to project manage OKR Implementation. Key
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As the client implements an OKR (Objectives and Key Results)
philosophy across the firm, will partner with the Head of
Partnerships and Solutions, Change Management, Talent Development,
and Strategy to design a corporate wide process for implementation
- In collaboration with aforementioned teams and business units,
creates ideas and strategies about how to incorporate learning,
adoption, and growth over an extended period of time.
- Identifies and prioritizes opportunities to design, drive
creation of and/or changes to existing processes, procedures,
workflows, and related documentation.
- Facilitates working sessions, meetings, project team meetings
on business initiatives, and attends meetings (where appropriate)
to drive business initiatives.
- Creates and drives status reporting and presentations on
assigned business initiatives and related communications to
business leaders and other key stakeholders. Very strong Excel and
PowerPoint skills are requisite.
- Collaborates across HR teams and business units on the creation
of and updates of OKR projects, programming, and reporting.
- Recognizes opportunities to bring groups together to focus on
decisioning process and coordinates, schedules, and tracks meetings
and working sessions as needed.
- Helps create and formulate an internal OKR coaching model that
incorporates SMEs within business units.
- Work with various workstream owners, track progress, and
identify any necessary project modifications. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or business
- Expertise, familiarity, and comfort with Objectives and Key
Results (OKR), implementation, and program delivery
- Expert experience with MS Suite, including Excel and
- Experience with WorkBoard is a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills: a
consistent, open-minded, and transparent style of working.
Confident communication across business groups and employee
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to quickly break down large, initiatives into logical,
manageable work packages, tasks, and sub-tasks for execution
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new
data, systems, and reporting asks
- Client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude
- Proactive problem solving: you take initiative and work to
figure out solutions
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment o Sound
judgement and ability to maintain confidential information
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and business-centric
project management helpful
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience Additional
Information: OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co) embraces
equal opportunity. We are dedicated to building an inclusive
workforce that embodies a diversity of experiences, views, and
skill sets. OCSI.co provides great benefits to our contractors,
i.e., Healthcare, Vision, Dental and additional Pre-tax Benefits
(Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k) Savings Plan). To learn
more about OCSI.co, we welcome you to please visit our corporate
website at www.ocsi.co. Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We
look forward to seeing your resume! Note: We are unable to sponsor
H1B Visa's and/or subcontract to Third Party Vendors
Keywords: Outsource Consulting Services, Inc, Tempe , Project Manager - OKR Implementation, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!