Sr Project Manager- Finance
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Req ID: 121532
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Sr Project Manager- Finance to join our
team in Tempe, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages the project performance (e.g., delivery on commitments,
quality, responsiveness, reliability) and financial performance
(e.g., business case) expectations.
- Creates and maintains a project schedule, by which the Project
Manager can actively manage all assigned resources on the project,
including IT resources, business resources, external vendor(s),
etc. Ensures these resources are executing their project tasks
(e.g., business requirements, functional spec, use cases).
- Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with Solution
Development, Solution Operations and Business Sponsors. Acts as
focal point for assigned project-related activities.
- Maintains awareness and oversight of project activities through
proper status reporting to ensure a timely resolution of project
execution issues, including changes in scope, quality/reliability
issues, and resource constraints. Responsible for project sponsor
satisfaction with project delivery and functionality.
- Responsible for ensuring projects follow IT's standard project
development methodology and that the project conforms to IT defined
standards for security and technical architecture.
- Directs the project process, assigns responsibilities / tasks to
team members, and consults with subject matter experts as
- Maintains the project workbook (risks, issues, decision log, team
contact list, calendar, etc)
- Coordinates and manages all necessary communications in order to
drive the project through the project delivery process (status
meetings, defect review meetings, project report outs, risk review
and escalations, supplier review, etc).
- Manages and/or executes the business readiness activities
(training, user set up in test and production clients, request and
test security changes to support the project, etc)
- Facilitates and supports compliance requirements and process
- Fully manages the time, quality, communication, risk and
procurement management (statement of work, e-auction) elements of
- Engages leadership and stakeholders at appropriate intervals for
the risk, complexity, criticality of the project.
- Experience in project management of IT projects
- Finance acumen is a must
- Experience working in large corporations
- Experience working as a PM in a large Program
- Structured and good documentation skills for minutes of meetings,
maintaining RAID logs, reports
- Good communicator in English
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the
required quality standard
- Lead, frame and coordinate project activities
- Identify, document and monitor major risks that could impact
- Collaborate with architecture, security, finance, procurement,
project and operational teams
- Ability to work in a global organization with resources near
shore and off shore
- Ability to work with other PMs from clients and vendors
- Experience in Agile methodology or Scrum framework
- PMP Certifications is desirable
Minimum 5 years PM experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Tempe , Sr Project Manager- Finance, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!