Company: ADP Polska Sp.z.o.o.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Req Number: 197925
Category: Client Service
Posted Date: March 31, 2021 Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a
- Are you excited by the prospect of overcoming challenges,
thinking dynamically, and taking risks to help your team and your
clients accomplish greatness?
- Are you a trusted advisor who delivers on promises - every
- Do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment? Well, then you might be just the person
we're looking for. First, a little something about ADP: we believe
great companies are built not only by great people - but for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like
you. This role is all about enabling our customers to be more
effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by
collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our
products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know
that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but
they'd recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: you'll
leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist
in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring
efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and
enjoyable working environment for your team. Does this sound like
- Leadership Magnet. Someone your leader can trust and your peers
will follow. Someone who can help set the team's direction and lead
them to the successful execution of the vision you share with your
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help
others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Collaborative Spirit. You achieve more with others and value an
inclusive culture where you can be you. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is
completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to
quality standards, priorities, and overall goals.
- Demonstrate enhanced understanding and implementation of
Business Unit's strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard
process workflows by team.
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs
across the team, working with the Director to coordinate additional
training as needed.
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure
that established levels are achieved, especially during critical
- Serve as an acting backup to the Director, providing
leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence
of the Director.
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices.
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance
- Hire/Fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- May have oversight of Workforce Management to include
scheduling, and succession planning.Participate in task forces,
strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration
opportunities with other Business Units. EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience
- At least five years of experience
- At least three years of people leadership experience BONUS
POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or advanced degree
- Certifications: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Superior client service skills (both verbal and written) and
strong, active listening and communication skills
- Advanced Internet and MS Office Skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR,
Payroll, and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior leadership training
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all
levels of management
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge
of various operating systems YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. If you've made it down this
far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore
our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how
ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process,
and more. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment
Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to
our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal
is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite
for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including
race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion,
sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or
protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone
on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace
where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a
long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical
standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also
expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of
integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and
respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to
learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values. Isn't
this what life is all about? Finding something meaningful that you
love doing in a place you enjoy doing it? ADP can give you that
opportunity. Here's what our people are saying--- "It's cool to
come here and not just sit here and say, 'I'm going to answer phone
calls.' I'm actually educating the client, making it an easy and
effortless experience for them. When you spend the time to educate
them, they are so grateful. I've made a lot of personal
connections." To view a video in a different language, press play
and click on the gear to select your language from the menu.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our
clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact
lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality
and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of--any protected characteristic including:--race,
color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status and will not--discriminate--against--anyone--on the
basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where
associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP Polska Sp.z.o.o., Tempe , Payroll Manager, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!