Treasury Sales Officer, Vice President
Company: MUFG Union Bank
Posted on: February 25, 2021
MUFG is committed to the safety and well-being of our
colleagues, clients, candidates, and the community as we manage the
current COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, as we continue to
recruit and hire exceptional talent to join our team, we are taking
the necessary precautions to limit in-person contact, aligned with
Federal, State, and local health recommendations and requirements.
All interviews are being conducted remotely via Skype, FaceTime, or
phone. Additionally, we have implemented remote on-boarding for new
colleagues, as appropriate. Thank you for your interest in
exploring career opportunities with MUFG. Are you passionate about
creating an exceptional client experience? Discover your
opportunity with Union Bank--, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ
Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the
world. At Union Bank, we have our clients' best interest in mind
and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their
distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're part of 180,000
colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most trusted
financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of
putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential.
Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating
results is rewarded. Job Summary: Responsible for helping overall
Regional Banking Sales team exceed assigned revenue and sales
activity goals. Major Responsibilities:
- Develop and leverage industry knowledge, as well as treasury
systems and operations knowledge, to provide high-level
- Partner with relationship managers, bankers, and specialists to
create appropriate product solutions for clients based on their
needs, best practices, and regulatory demands.
- Proactively recommend cross sell opportunities.
- Resolve appropriate issues/questions and refer those as
appropriate to other partners or departments for resolution.
- Participate in all areas related to new client proposals and
- Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) will attend virtual client facing
meetings as appropriate and will lead meeting specific follow
- Quantitative analysis activities specific to this area include
creating draft pricing models, managing AAA related review, and
account structure recommendations.
- TSO will be responsible for communicating with clients and
internal partners on a regular basis via phone/web.
- Occasionally may perform technical product demonstrations via
- Assist with pre-call research and post-call analysis.
- Respond to one-off internal partner or client queries on
- Oversee and review onboarding within Client Delivery team as
- Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Be a proactive and collaborative partner. Special Projects:
- May participate in special projects and initiatives as directed
- Special projects may involve client portfolio data mining,
channel migration, bank conversion or other significant
- Take initiative to provide feedback on ways to improve
Cash/Treasury Management Sales process.
- May provide direction, mentorship or support to less
experienced staff as needed. Risk/Compliance:
- The employee will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to,
implement, and follow policies and procedures that support the
Bank's Risk Vision, including the Bank's anti-money laundering
(AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and other relevant operational,
compliance and other risk management-related requirements as
- The employee is expected to further a culture of risk and
compliance discipline, which includes, but is not limited to,
maintaining compliance with Bank and business process-related
policies and procedures, exhibiting a basic understanding of the
risks associated with the employee's position, escalating issues of
risk concern to management, and maintaining appropriate data
integrity and confidentiality with regard to all customer files,
customer information and business transactions. Qualifications:
- Minimum three-year applicable work experience in treasury/cash
- Degree from a four-year college (e.g., B.A, B.S.) or equivalent
work experience is strongly preferred, plus strong technical
experience and skills.
- Knowledge of corporate treasury and financial operations needs
is a plus.
- A general understanding of widely used ERP and accounting
systems is a plus.
- Proven professional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- The ability to work in a team; fostering a healthy and
collaborative environment with all business partners is
- Effective time management and prioritizing skills are also
needed. Must be able to deliver extraordinary client
- Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through to
completion is required.
- Travel may be required (0-25%).
- Passion to drive for results. The above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category. A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment.
Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only
inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
certain offenses. We are committed to ensuring that our online
application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all
applicants, including individuals with disabilities. If you are an
applicant with a disability, or are assisting an applicant with a
disability, and require accessibility assistance or an
accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request
by telephone at 1-866-275-4717 or email us at AskHR@us.mufg.jp .
Include your contact information and specific details about your
requested accommodation. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging
the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our
workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our
business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the
basis of any protected category.
Keywords: MUFG Union Bank, Tempe , Treasury Sales Officer, Vice President, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!