Cash Management Associate, Assistant Vice President
Company: MUFG Union Bank
Posted on: February 22, 2021
MUFG is committed to the safety and well-being of our
colleagues, clients, candidates, and the community as we manage the
current COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, as we continue to
recruit and hire exceptional talent to join our team, we are taking
the necessary precautions to limit in-person contact, aligned with
Federal, State, and local health recommendations and requirements.
All interviews are being conducted remotely via Skype, FaceTime, or
phone. Additionally, we have implemented remote on-boarding for new
colleagues, as appropriate. Thank you for your interest in
exploring career opportunities with MUFG. Are you passionate about
creating an exceptional client experience? Discover your
opportunity with Union Bank--, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ
Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the
world. At Union Bank, we have our clients' best interest in mind
and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their
distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We're part of 180,000
colleagues around the globe striving to be the world's most trusted
financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of
putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential.
Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating
results is rewarded. Job Summary: We're seeking a Treasury
Associate to support complex sales execution efforts within an
assigned geographical or industry-related area. You will work with
assigned Treasury Consultant(s) to provide solutions to clients. In
addition, you will assist in generating new revenue through the
sale of Transaction Banking products and services to bank prospects
and existing clients. You need to develop proficiency and knowledge
of treasury and operational practices and demonstrate the ability
to work independently. Major Responsibilities:
- Help Treasury Sales team exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Develop industry knowledge, as well as treasury systems and
operations knowledge, to provide high-level consultative
- Recommend cross sell opportunities.
- Reduce non-sales related activities for Treasury Consultants
and resolve any issues/questions when the Treasury Consultant is
out of office.
- Participate in creating new client proposals and
- Create draft pricing models, return on investment, and/or
- Research and build written content for complex proposals using
Proposal Library, Resource Center, and other tools. Implementation:
- Create and submit internal worksheets specific to new complex
- Originate and oversee implementation of complex treasury sales
- Monitor progress and make decisions on next steps, communicate
results and updates to clients and internal partners.
- Develop a network of contacts in Transaction Banking, Product,
and CCSU to assist in process management and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate a commitment to, implement, and follow policies and
procedures that support the Bank's Risk Vision.
- Maintain compliance with Bank and business process-related
policies and procedures, exhibiting a basic understanding of the
risks associated with the employee's position. Qualifications: The
right candidate will have:
- 1-year experience in treasury management and/or sales
- Knowledge of corporate treasury and financial operations
- Understanding of ERP and accounting systems
- Communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management, prioritization, and customer service
- Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through to
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, plus strong
technical experience and skills.
- CTP and AAP certifications preferred. The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse
backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to
create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
category. A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment.
Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation,
seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all
employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only
inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been
made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who
have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for,
certain offenses. We are committed to ensuring that our online
application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all
applicants, including individuals with disabilities. If you are an
applicant with a disability, or are assisting an applicant with a
disability, and require accessibility assistance or an
accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request
by telephone at 1-866-275-4717 or email us at AskHR@us.mufg.jp .
Include your contact information and specific details about your
requested accommodation. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging
the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our
workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our
business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the
basis of any protected category.
Keywords: MUFG Union Bank, Tempe , Cash Management Associate, Assistant Vice President, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!