Project Manager Assistant
Company: IES Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Project Manager Assistant
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
2801 S. Fair Lane .
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
The Project Manager Assistant is the administrative person for
assigned project(s). The Project Manager Assistant ensures that all
administrative duties associated with contracted work are carried
out in accordance with contractual obligations and in concert with
the Company's requirements, including but not limited to, safety,
quality, management and financial performance requirements. All
aspects of the assigned work must be carried out as efficiently as
possible with respect to word processing, general filing,
timekeeping, records management, correspondence, project financial
records, submission of required documents for billing, invoicing,
purchasing and general verification of records to achieve Company
performance and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform assigned word processing, general filing, timekeeping,
records management, correspondence and assigned project related
financial documents processing.
* Self-manage assigned workload distribution.
* Monitor, record and report project/job administrative progress
and project/work related quality and safety issues and provide
periodic reports on status to assigned supervisor.
* Effectively coordinate and maintain all project financial
documents, software system inputs and related billing/invoicing
issues per Company policies and procedures.
* Monitor, record and report project/work related quality and
safety issues to assigned supervisor.
* Act as the project administrator for interface with customer
* Create, develop, implement and revise project process
* Able to preserve confidential information; self-sufficient
problem solver; work with little or no supervision and handle
multiple projects simultaneously.
* Manage calendars, schedule meetings and arrange travel
itineraries, management of daily office activities.
* Assist the program accounting department, on multiple project
sites, by spot checking Labor, Material, Other-expenses and
Subcontractor costs that roll up into monthly Program reports.
* Review project site expenses.
* Screen telephone calls, resolve routine and complex
* Tracking vacation & time off requests, maintain attendance
database for Program employees.
* Interact and track program level billing, reporting and metrics
(SPI's, KPI's, CPM)
* Maintain, check and revise program level dashboard reports due to
* Prepare & maintain daily reports for purchasing manager.
* Verify purchase orders for accuracy. Open and sort incoming
* Able to create, correct and revise complex Excel spreadsheets,
tables, charts and graphs.
* Schedule and help manage weekly and monthly meetings.
* Support document control, spot check and maintain accuracy and
delivery to our customer.
* Conduct audits to ensure vendor/subcontractor compliance. Review
invoices for accuracy and assist preparation for payment
* Perform reporting audits for accuracy and overall delivery
(safety reports, QA, labor forecasts)
* Maintain program level dashboards, input, data acquisition,
* Minimal to low level travel. Travel to project sites 1-3 day
trips may be required on quarterly frequency, based on program
level requirements of our customer
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and
help to create, develop and implement process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees,
vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking
skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral
direction(s) to project personnel.
* Must have proven mid skill level to interpret project documents,
including but not limited to, timesheets, spreadsheets and billing
* Must be able to travel within branch territory and/or regional
territory as needed.
* Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project
* Regular attendance is mandatory.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED
* Must have some experience in customer interface, such as liaison
between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related
telecommunications or construction administrative position.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS
* Must be able to effectively operate office equipment and
computing devices commonly used in the industry.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to identify a project,
create a project filing system, develop detailed associated
administrative tasks and manage these for project final record
keeping and audit.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
Keywords: IES Holdings, Inc., Tempe , Project Manager Assistant, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!